RODO – information obligation
According to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (4.5.2016 L 119 / 38 Official Journal of the European Union EN) we would like to inform you that the administrator of your personal data is:
Target Michał Szymankiewicz
ul. Radzymińska 68/72 lok. 24,
We will process personal data for the purpose of providing sales or contract performance services pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letter b (GDP), and to the extent that the provision of data is optional – on the basis of the consent expressed by you (Article 6 (1) (a) and the RODO).
We will process personal data during the provision of services or the duration of the contract. The period of processing personal data may be extended each time for a period of limitation of claims, if the processing of personal data will be necessary to assert any claims or defend against such claims.
The recipients of the services have the right to access the data contents and demand their rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing of data.
Data for contact with the Administrator:
- by mail – Target Michał Szymankiewicz ul. Radzymińska 68/72/24, 03-752 Warsaw
- or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Recipient is entitled to file a complaint to the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Personal data. Recipients of services will not be subject to profiling.
Personal data of the Recipient of services, the Administrator may provide:
1. persons authorized by the Administrator – employees, co-workers who must have access to data to perform their duties,
2. entities that provide the Company with activities requiring data processing such as: receivables recovery, legal services,
3. postal operators and couriers;
4. banks in the scope of payments;
5. the authorities entitled to receive your data on the basis of legal provisions.
In accordance with the Act of November 16, 2012 and the changes of March 22, 2013, we explain the rules and how to collect, process and use information about users of the Protechguns.com site contained in cookies.
2. Data collection
Data collected in cookies is standard information such as:
– public IP address from which the content on our website is viewed,
– the time of arrival of the inquiry,
– time to send a response,
– client station name – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
– information about errors that occurred during HTTP implementation,
– URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link), in the case when the transition to our site was made by the link,
– information about the user’s browser.
3. Use of data
More information about cookies: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko